Saturday, July 11, 2009

Interested In Swimming??

Umm... well to me I take swimming as a hobby and I am determined to earn medals for my current school which is SMK Seafield. I've started to learn basic swimming since December 2008 for I have a lot of interest in swimming. To me, swimming is a healthy, relaxing and a un-exhausting sport. Therefore, I've decided to go for swimming lessons to improve my swimming skills. After a few months, I'm able to swim all the swimming styles (which is Breaststroke, Freestyle, Butterfly and Backstroke).



Then, I realise that I can no longer improve in my swimming. So, my parents asked me whether to take part in competitive swimming training, which is a really really tough and gruelling training. Since June holidays, I've started competitive swimming training to improve my swimming skills a lot more for I have an advantage in this sports. Which is height, shoulder width and others. Till now, I found out that I've improved a lot since the time when I first came for competitive swimming training. I've got 1 minute and 43 seconds timed for my 100 meter Freestyle swim. This means that the training really works!!



After experiencing the training, I think that other people also deserve this priviledge. So, I've decided to share with you all.



Basic Swimming Lesson

Venue : Holiday Villa Resort & Spa
Time : 4-6 pm
Date : On Weekends
Price : RM120 for members
RM150 for non-members


Competitive Swimming Lesson

Venue : Holiday Villa Resort & Spa
Time : 8-10 pm
Date : On Weekdays
Price : RM130 for members
RM130 for non-members


I hope that more people will join this swimming lesson and become international swimmer to represent Malaysia competing in Olympic swimming and bring back a gold medal for Malaysia

4 comments:

  1. You dun swim 4 subang utama? Betrayal

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually.. tay really hates SU.
    that's why he switched to Seafield

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think so~~

    ReplyDelete